Sunday, February 7, 2010

Mission Accomplish for Project Starsss...

Dear Bloggy,

Jus ended my weekend on a quiet note….
anyway not expecting anything either…
As the saying says “No hopes bring no disappointment. If there is, its’ god-giving from the heaven.”

For the past week, I have been spending my days working on project Starry.
Having panda eyes and swollen fingers...
not complaining anything actually, in fact I quite enjoy myself.. @_@
(Erm, just that next time I will choose a softer straw… haha..)
I having been trying to squeeze enough time to build on the project.
On the bus, in the office, on the road, in my bedroom. Everywhere elsewhere
Hoping to complete my very very first gift for her. Hope she will like it.
Actually, other than through email and a few of the sms. I dun really know what she like or dislike.
Guess it is quite a last minute decision to make something for her instead of buying one.
Perhaps, this will leave me some memorable memories for her as well as for me.

So on Sunday, I finally get a chance to meet her outside of the virtual world. Let’s name her J.
Yup, she got the same starting letter as mine.. Wonder will this be starts of common stuffs between us.
I am uncertain….. but for a first as what she earlier commented, she like to be in T-shirt and Jeans
A typical girl next door.. a simple gal.. I would sum up.. ..
Is the start of a new beginning ?? Hmn..
anyway, we meet up for a movie and dinner after that.. In fact, she had a heavy lunch.
So I went to iLuma earlier to get the tickets to the movie, Hachiko.

No comments:

Post a Comment