Dear Bloggie,
It really has been quite sometime that I update myself over the blog.
Guess I have been pre-occupied with my other personal things that I forgotten myself..
Forgotten what I have been doing for the past month in my work..
Forgotten how I spend my time in the past month
Forgotten things that I should be doing but still left behind.
Also forgotten to update my blog.. =p
Oh dear oh dear.. Jason been living in the shadows lately..
Not like the good old me.. since when Jason has become out of sorts?
Ever since Jason met up with Ms Ng… hmnmn..
Does she start changing his life le? … hmnnnn
Hmn.. so is this a start of a good or bad thing..
Guess the verdict will be in soon I hope..
Tats.. definitely inspire Jason for more things he ever expected he ever longer for
Forgotten may be … but then at least its is once being remember.
Lets’ hope Jason will keep on updating the blog at least once a week..
For now its jus a short entry …
Good or bad thing just got to be done ^o^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment