Dear Bloggy,
Sorrie that I have left you out in the cold for quite awhile.
Been busy sorting out the photos. Finally, I had finished sorting out the photos and caption all of those wanted ones.. Guess there are still some unsorted photos.
Hopefully, I get to finish up the rest before the end of the month. Been deadlogged for quite awhile. But at least, I have done up most of them. Whew, really an effort to make a decision to throw away so many photos. I guess still got a lot more to learn from photography. Hope to take better ones on water droplets, fountains and mosaic photos.
For the first time, I feel that I have been taking too many photos. Seem like missing something in those photos. Guess I had taken too much that I forgot the theme the reason for taking so much to achieve for what. Hmn, so this year round, for the Air show in Singapore, I never bring my beloved camera. Sorry leh, Mr camera.. Give you a break for this time round. Guess both of us need a break.. No worries, will bring you along for the next event. Guess Chinese New Year is around the corner, probably there will be some outing in between. Btw, the weather is damn hot in the Air show. I was sunburned… >,<
Arghhhh… still quite gian for my Oakley sunglasses… still having second thoughts on spending more this luxury item.. Guess got to endure endure..
Dun want to spend more unnecessary $$..
Aniwae, this year air show was rather a disappointment.
So glad I never bring my camera.. No good things to take Lucky Lucky.. =p
But at the air show, saw plenty of people with their big lens , long ones, expensive ones..
Really so scary lor, those lens.. Wonder.. if go travel with those lens… really super xiong cos there are rather heavy wor.
The earth still rotate with or without those lens.
So what I have been busy for this week, I also started on Project Starry.
Not sure if I can complete in time.
Also not sure why I started. Anyway, lets hope I am able to complete the project in time..
Think a bit behind the schedule.. tats explain the lack of blogging for this week.. think only accomplish 10% of it. Let hope I will be able to make it in time.. The fengshui seem to be telling me that my luck will change in the year of Tiger.. Eh… year after year.. So will this year be any better? Hmn… lets pray for it. @_@
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment